Moderate Christian Blog Aggregator
This blog aggregator is open to any blog that fits a few basic rules. For more information see Moderate Christian Blog Aggregator Standards.
Note that this aggregator was started August 12, 2006. Keep returning as we add new blogs.
The list below shows the most recent entries from sites in the aggregator. Sites that are less frequently updated will not appear here as frequently. To look at the range of sites covered, the link above will allow you to browse by site.
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 17, Prayer he realizes how much I mean to him
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:50:25 -0500
Dear Lord, I pray that you help my boyfriend realize how much he really does love me and takes me back. I know things are complicated and we shouldn't
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 17, May you help change his heart
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:49:55 -0500
dear st jude i put my prayer to you, that you Come to mine assistance in this great need, that I may receive your miracle for i have lost my boyfriend
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 17, Prayer for my friend fighting cancer
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:44:07 -0500
Jesus, Mary and Joseph I pray to you to cure my friend Joy's cancer with your healing light. She needs strength to fight this battle, please give her the
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 17, I need a miracle only you can provide, Lord
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:44:00 -0500
God Please give me another chance to walk the right path, to fix my marriage, to be a better mother, to stay out of jail for the rest of my life. Only
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 17, PleasPlease pray for truth, just and strength for me in dealing with this.
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:43:32 -0500
My girls moved out this summer with their father who has been less than a parent than trying to tame the zoo with them! Tomorrow we go to court regarding
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 17, Prayer for My Sick I felt, Sorrows and Peace of Mind
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:42:46 -0500
Lord i am asking for forgiveness, I fell uncomfortable now, i felt doubt to my self and please give me a clarity or peace of mind lord God that you may
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 17, Prayer for spiritual and financial guidance
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:41:55 -0500
Dear partners in Christ, I pray today that God provide me with the finances I need to pay the bills so they want be disconnected. I pray that God give
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 17, I humbly ask for your intercession in the selling of my home
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:41:41 -0500
Dear St Joseph, I humbly ask for your intercession in the selling of my home. It's been over a year and I have been patient. I know that God's plan
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 17, Special Prayer for my daughter P
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:41:23 -0500
Dear God, I ask in your name to help me have the right tools and guidance for my youngest child is troubled. I know she needs me and she is missing something
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 17, Prayer for healing of my broken heart and forgiveness my husband infidelity
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:41:05 -0500
Heavenly Father, I pray my husband will be patient and a man of peace. I pray that he will not give in to anger, but will allow the Holy Spirit to control
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 17, Prayes for my dear pet Maggie
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:40:47 -0500
She is such a wonderful dog, she brings my dad such joy and company as my mom has passed and it is just him , shen and maggie.. maggie has had a tough
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 17, A Conversation with God
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:26:42 -0500
Dear God, You are the Most High. Lord, we thank You for every blessings you have bestowed upon us. In our times of trials and tribulations, Lord, we humbly
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 17, Prayer for my need of money for me and my two kids
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:26:05 -0500
Desperately in need of money for me and my two kids we are struggling to make ends meet we sometimes have to beg for money to put gas in car and food on
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 17, Prayer to get out of debt and to support my fiancé do may marriage
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:24:57 -0500
Oh Lord, i am i a serious financial problem because, i was extravagant and foolish,i hardly have a balance meal with my family because of debts. my fiancé
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 17, Dear Heavenly Father, you know the prayers of ours hearts
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:24:32 -0500
Dear Heavenly Father, you know the prayers of ours hearts. We come to you whole heartily asking that you grant us the greatest gift of all, the conception
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 17, Prayer for a young marriage in need of saving
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:23:53 -0500
Dear God Please Lord, please give me the strength to fight for my marriage. Please give me the ability to forgive my husband for his faults and the ability
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 17, Prayer for Marriage reconciliation in tough times
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:23:35 -0500
Dear Almighty God, You have blessed me with a loving and caring wife, a woman who has always made sacrifices and has been with me through good and very
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 17, Lord I will like to thank you in advance
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:23:26 -0500
Lord I will like to thank you in advance for restoring the marriage of my daughter and her husband.And for giving them understanding about their roles
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 17, Bless me in my time, forgive my sins I repent
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:22:54 -0500
Bless me in my time, forgive my sins I repent. Bless me in my life of hardship time for hardness that I'm going through in my life.. I try to make a way
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 17, Pleas pray for my friend's debt problem
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 12:21:30 -0500
Dear my beloved brother and sister in Jesus Christ, can anyone pray for my friend? She has the financial crisis and she has to sale her land urgently!!
- John Meunier's Blog >> Binding and loosing
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 10:16:32 -0500
Jeremy Smith, an always engaging and frequently provocative United Methodist blogger, argues in this post that Matthew 16:9 and 18:18 give the church the authority to determine what is sin and what is not. Smith bases his argument on New Testament scholar Mark Alan Powell’s assessment of the rabbinical meaning of binding and loosing and […]
- Kouya Chronicle >> No! I don?t Want to Receive Prayer!
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 09:43:38 -0500
Prayer is important and it's probably worth avoiding sloppy language that expresses things that really aren't true. Readers who viewed this page, also viewed:Is it time to stop sending missionaries from the West?Praying for Missionaries 6Praying for Missionaries 5
- Of Dust and Kings >> Empty Spaces: How To Find Hope In The Void
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 09:03:26 -0500
?Cutesy? Christianity annoys me.
Admittedly, this is my own hangup, but it simply feels? hollow. There is this unacknowledged pressure for Christians to have to pretty things up when it comes to Jesus, as if slapping on a coat of pretty pink paint suddenly makes the reality of this world?s suffering disappear.
Maybe it?s because this isn?t my story. My story is the opposite: life was ?fine? before I knew Christ. It was after my conversion that everything fell apart. Yet in the midst of this, I
- John Meunier's Blog >> Acts on Easter
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 08:39:39 -0500
Some quotes from the Book of Acts about the significance of Easter. Acts 2:32, 36 God has raised this Jesus to life; and we are all witnesses of it … Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Messiah. Acts 4:10-12 then know this, you […]
- John Meunier's Blog >> Why did Jesus die?
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 08:14:35 -0500
And this question, both infidels are accustomed to bring up against us, ridiculing Christian simplicity as absurd; and many believers ponder it in their hearts; for what cause or necessity, in sooth, God became man, and by his own death, as we believe and affirm, restored life to the world; when he might have done […]
- Forgotten Voices >> 3 little words. 1 big impact.
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 07:00:58 -0500
“For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in. I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick …
- Sunday's Child >> Reflection on readings for April 17
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 07:00:00 -0500
Incline your ear, O Lord, and answer me,
for I am poor and needy.
Gladden the heart of your servant,
for to you, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
(Psalm 86:1, 4)
Caleb offers his daughter Achsah as a wife to the man who can successfully oust the inhabitant of a piece of land that had been designated as his. Othniel took the land and Caleb gave him Achsah. She then asked her father for more land--a field with springs.
- Our Two Mites >> Facing the Darkness of Golgotha
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 06:53:33 -0500
- Loon Watchman >> THE LAST SUPPER: A Meditation
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 06:20:31 -0500
Here’s a meditation on the Last Supper that I made. It includes scripture and classical art. Be blessed.
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 17, Give Us Our Daily Bread. Forgive Us Our Sins.
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 05:22:12 -0500
Give us and forgive us are two phrases which rely completely upon the grace and mercy of our Father in Heaven.
- Smore for Women >> Anticipation of a New Day
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 04:00:16 -0500
Maundy Thursday Anticipation of a New Day Maundy Thursday (also known as Holy Thursday, Covenant Thursday, Great and Holy Thursday, Sheer Thursday and Thursday of Mysteries) is the Christian feast, or holy day, falling on the Thursday before Easter. It commemorates the Maundy and Last Supper of Jesus Christ with the Apostles as described in the Canonical gospels. It is the fifth day of Holy Week, and is preceded by Holy Wednesday and followed by Good Friday. Has […]
- Smore for Women >> A Good Friday Invitation
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 01:00:01 -0500
On Good Friday, April 18 at 8 PM Please join me for Calder Baptist’s – Beaumont, Texas 1005 N. Eleventh Street Service of Darkness Every year our pastor, Jim Fuller, Ph.D., presents a monologue from a character’s viewpoint of the crucifixion. It is truly one of the most meaningful Christian services I’ve ever attended. It […]
- Loon Watchman >> Easter transformation?
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 12:42:05 -0500
Here’s a very short video illustration I created for Easter. Hope it blesses you.
- Compassion in Politics >> Anthony Flew?s Critique of Humes Theory of Miracles and Experience
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 12:41:32 -0500
“Philosopher Anthony Flew, a world authority on Hume and one-time much feted atheist, has now radically revised his assessment of Hume, saying that his (Flew’s) celebrated book needs to be re-written ‘in light of my new-found awareness that Hume was utterly wrong to maintain that we have no experience, and hence no genuine ideas, of […]
- Transformation >> Let Him Pay!
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 11:28:00 -0500
Frankly one of Jesus? great truths is the truth of cleansing and grace, for as Hebrews 2:17 notes: Jesus is a ??merciful and faithful high priest? [who makes] atonement for the sins of the people?? (Hebrews 2:17). It's fascinating: the word atonement means literally at-one-ment ? or reconciliation. You see
- Christian Personal Finance >> 10 Creative Easter Egg Decorating Ideas
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 10:47:03 -0500
It seems like until Pinterest came around, everyone decorated Easter eggs exactly the same way: with the vinegar and colored tablets. And while you can exercise a little creativity with that dye method, why not explore some other ideas for decorating eggs this year? These are some ideas that we found and be sure to […]
- The Ananepho Living Ministry Blog >> Recovery In The Wilderness
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 09:44:20 -0500
Numbers 14:1-4 GOD?S WORD Translation (GW) – 1 Then all the people in the Israelite community raised their voices and cried out loud all that night. 2 They complained to Moses and Aaron, ?If only we had died in Egypt or this desert! 3 Why is the Lord bringing us to this land?just to have […]
- Heaven's Highway >> Holy Week devotion: From Death to Life - Hebrews 10:17-18
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 09:44:00 -0500
Hebrews 10:17-18 Then the Holy Spirit adds: "Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more." And where these have been forgiven, there is no longer any sacrifice for sin.
Every day, a past mistake
- John Meunier's Blog >> Jesus in the Old Testament
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 09:31:30 -0500
They did not destroy the peoples as the Lord had commanded them,but they mingled with the nations and adopted their customs. (Psalm 106: 34-35, NIV) I remember the day I was sitting in a Bible study and someone said God would never command the destruction of entire towns. The person was objecting to the Jericho story in Joshua. The argument boiled down […]
- Half Baked Lobster >> Teaching Kids Books Of The New Testament-Luke Chapter One
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 08:39:49 -0500
If you are interested in teaching kids books of the new testament be sure to check out my new resource available on Amazon. Kids Bible Project-Independent Author Bible Study I will use Luke chapter one as an example on how you can teach kids to read books of the bible. The first thing you want […]
- Kouya Chronicle >> Mission and Holy Week
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 08:33:59 -0500
Some vague thoughts about the time of year.Readers who viewed this page, also viewed:About UsPowered by Where did they go from here?
- Sunday's Child >> Reflection on readings for April 16
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 07:00:00 -0500
Show us your steadfast love, O Lord,
and grant us your salvation.
Let me hear what you will speak,
for you will speak peace
to your people,
to your faithful,
to those who turn to you in their hearts.
(adapted from Psalm 85:7, 8)
Today's passage from Luke begins, "Then Jesus told them a parable about their need to pray always and not to lose heart."
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 16, God only you can help me
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 06:25:00 -0500
God please help me. I m in big critical condition single mother working but salary is not sufficient and I don't have my own house so every year house
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 16, Prayer please forgive me and heal me
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 06:24:37 -0500
Dear Lord Jesus chirst, You know about me and how i am suffering in my life from childhood...it is almost half of my life... still you want me to suffer...
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 16, Prayer for a Miracle to allow me to sift through
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 06:14:06 -0500
I'm going through some emotional matters of the heart, mind an soul that are making me question my faith, in relationships, education, financially, people
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 16, I need a second chance, Lord God
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 06:13:38 -0500
I have not been the best husband to my wife we have been married for just over a year and she is deciding if she wants to end it that she doesn't know
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 16, Prayer for me and my partner KHAL to be together again
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 06:13:09 -0500
Lord I going through hardship without him. I am lonely and miserable. I need him to call me and talk to me soon and say that he loves me. I want to be
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 16, Jesus,thank you for understanding,loving us unconditionally
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 06:07:38 -0500
Jesus,thank you for understanding,loving us unconditionally.I know we make so many mistakes.Lord,teach us and guide us what to do.We need you Jesus to
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 16, Prayer for our son and restoration of his life and ours.
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 06:07:21 -0500
Pray for our oldest son who has lost his family due to divorce. He has been unemployed for five years and is unable to find work. He has no income or vehicle
- Prayers for Special Help >> Apr 16, Special prayer for my mother as she is not keeping well
Wed, 16 Apr 2014 05:46:50 -0500
dear,god, i come before you to special prayer for my mother as she is not keeping well she has a lot of pain in her left knee and its is hard for her to
(This blog aggregator uses MagpieRSS)
What I mean by Moderate Christian Theology
By "moderate Christian theology" I mean the doctrinal views of those who are moderate, relaxed, and open in how they deal with the world, but who take the Christian religion and Christian spirituality seriously. They will have an interest in the Bible, but will not be dogmatic and will also be interested in interfaith dialog and will not pressure their neighbors. Their primary form of witness is by their life, but they do not hide the fact that they are Christians. They let their light shine through deeds first, then words, and even through signs.
Search the web:
Search the Energion site family: